Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Facebook



On June 9th Jared wrote on Facebook: 
I keep forgetting whenever I take a bath or shower I always get shampoo on my head but I forget I don't have any hair.

















On June 16th Jared wrote on Facebook: 
Started my last full week of hospitalization for Intense Chemotherapy today. Hoping it goes by fast. Praying for the best but expecting the worst as usual. #Cancer #NoOneFightsAlone #StoryOfMyLife



On June 17th Jared wrote on Facebook: 
This is my Killer/Friendly Guard Dog. She's been watching over me since last year. I call her "Belle" #MyMain #Dog #Protector #Guardian

On June 18th Jared wrote on Facebook: 
I'm willing to sacrifice what I am, for what I'll become•
I've encountered pain, disappointment, and failure to reach my Goal/Dream but all the pain and failure is what motivates me to keep moving forward. #MyDreams #CancerFree #StrivingForGreatness

No comments:

Post a Comment