Friday, April 4, 2014

Word War Zone!


Jared


There are those days when you really wished you had stayed in bed, because you would have been safer there! (Maybe everyone around you would be safer) You bring up a subject that at the time needed to be addressed, or maybe you thought it needed to be discussed. It seems like the words you choose were all the wrong words. 
Aaron

       You can’t believe you brought up THAT subject! However after the disaster conversation finally ends; you try to go back and play back it in your mind, but all you hear is static. It seems like I have those days I just open my mouth, and the words spiral down, and ended in an explosion. 
WOW! Sad, but that’s how some days are.  Maybe we all have those days, but here in the battle of leukemia it seems to be more common. Word war zone! My foot seems to spend way too much time in my mouth.

I thought I was someone who was positive. Today, well some days it would be safer for all, if I stayed in bed! Living with a cancer victim you have to be so careful! Not just with the one with cancer, but everyone involved. 
I feel like I’m walking on eggshells. Other times I feel like I’m walking on glass with bare feet. Why is it that when some people are hurting they choose to attack the ones that love them the most? 
Kristina



       The ones that will never turn their back on them no matter what! The ones that are always there for them.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment