Saturday, March 15, 2014

Birthday Wish

On Thursday, January 30, Mark (Jared’s oldest brother) wrote on Facebook:



Dear Jared,
Wishing you the best birthday!! I am so inspired by your bravery and courage. Watching you over the past couple of weeks, I have been blown away. It is my privilege to be your brother!
Love you!!






On Thursday, January 30, Kristina wrote on Facebook, "Happy 19th Birthday to my sweet baby brother Jared!! I have never wanted to hug someone more in my life than I do today, but luckily I was blessed with a proxy best friend that'll help me out today (& all the time for that matter). I couldn't be more blessed and proud to have Jared as my brother! I remember when my parents adopted him and how in-love I was, with him ( & still am). I thought he was the cutest baby I had ever held in my arms (& I still believe that to this day). He has always added so much life and endless laughter to our family--it would never have been the same without him. (So thanks mom for snatching him up)! It was
just two-weeks ago today he was told he had two weeks to live... unless he wanted to fight for his life... Well, we definitely have a fighter on our hands, and we couldn't be more blessed with the strength and courage he has been given to fight this battle. He has shown so much compassion and love for the people around him and always has such a good attitude. He is strength to us all. Like I've said before, this one is a fighter and we are all more than confident in saying he is going to see many, many more birthdays! I love you little buddy."

On Thursday, January 30, Jared wrote on Facebook, "Thank you ALL for the birthday wishes and everything! Never would of thought I'd be spending my 19th birthday in a hospital but I couldn't be more blessed to be where I am today. Thank you for all your prayers, love, and support.
Happy Birthday!!!! Xoxoxxx"

Update from Ginger, Jared's mom:
Thank you everyone for the loving support on Jared's birthday! It was perfect. Although he did say that three months ago it wasn't what he would have planned for his 19th birthday. He's doing great and getting more movement in his face everyday. The concern they have today is he needs to eat more salt, which is nothing!
Our first spinal tap was at 87% leukemia cell count; his last (4th) was at 4%. Which is amazing!!! Thank you for your prayers visits and support!!! Today he gets another spinal tap! Everyone please pray it goes down even more! So our day will be filled with a lot of tests, which make it hard to have visitors. So please if you planned on coming today, tomorrow would be much better! You are his medicine! Jared claims you all help more than Chemo! "No one fights alone!"        With great love, Jared and Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment